What We Do
Our students run many programs and campaigns throughout the year, with each targeting an area of the campus food system. Please learn more details about each of our initiatives from the menu on the left!
- Good Food Challenge: A student-led initiative to shift campus food procurement dollars towards community-based, ecologically-sound, humane, and fair food!
- National Student Food Summit: Our annual conference, gathering student leaders from across the country for network, food systems training, and more!
- Trick or Eat: Our biggest campaign where students canvas their neighbourhoods on Halloween to raise food and funds to address food insecurity in Canadian communities and on campuses.
- Campus Food Report Card: An assessment of locally-grown, sustainable, healthy, and accessible food at Ontario universities.
- Hungry for Knowledge: A research program determining the rate of food insecurity experienced by students across five Canadian campuses
- Share a Meal: A student-run program that gathers unused campus meal plan dollars to donate to local food banks.
- Campus Garden Network: A network of students working to create gardens and farms on their campuses!
- Campus Food Bank Network: A network of students and administrators working to address immediate student food needs on campuses.